We are pleased to announce that we will hold workshops for Hong Kong and South-east Asian companies to learn more about CDP disclosure in 2018. The workshops will be conducted by Dr Tony Rooke, CDP’s Director of Technical Reporting, and will be suitable for companies at all levels of environmental reporting – from potential first-time disclosers to experienced responders. This will also be a good opportunity to discuss environmental management in the local context with other companies and stakeholders.
Time: 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Venue: BEC Auditorium
77 Tat Chee Avenue
Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
The workshop will cover the following topics. A detailed program will be sent closer to the date.
- New sector-specific questionnaires and alignment with Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations
- New online reporting platform
- Scoring methodology
- Available support to companies
- Business benefits of CDP disclosure
Please RSVP via this registration link. Kindly note the following:
- Due to limited capacity, please RSVP for a maximum of 2 reps per company.
- The workshops will cover the same content, so please RSVP for 1 session only.
- Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org