The use of batteries and energy storage systems (ESS) is continuously increasing at home, at work as well as in most industries in some way. Key growth sectors are personal devices like mobile phones, tooth brushes, home storage systems and many others in additional to electric vehicles from e-scooters to commercial vehicles and last but not least many industrial uses for utilities, data centers, renewable energy systems, etc.
This breakfast talk will answer some of the most urgent questions for business leaders:
- What are the use cases for batteries and energy storage systems?
- What are the business cases for those use cases?
- What are the different technologies available for the different use cases?
- Where is the market developing to, what is the growth outlook?
- Q & A during breakfast talk to answer specific question
Management roles and Above
Programme Fee, inclusive of GST: SGD$80.00
Click link for registration
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: +65 6338-8578
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.