ACI’s Biopesticides Europe Conference 2020 will be taking place on 8th-9th June 2022 in Brussels, Belgium.
The Global and European biopesticides market has been growing steadily in recent years. With increasing restrictions regarding traditional biocontrol tools and a growing demand for sustainable agricultural practices, biopesticides are expected to keep growing and become an essential biocontrol tool for farmers all over Europe. Nonetheless, regulations and registration continue to pose a significant challenge for their commercialisation.
This two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders, researchers and representatives from regulatory bodies to discuss current challenges and future opportunities within the industry.
The conference will also provide insights and updates on market growth along with significant advances in technologies and R&D projects.
Join us in Brussels to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Event Website: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/biopesticides-europe/
Event Agenda: http://bit.ly/Biopesticides_Brussels
- An Overview of Biopesticides Regulations at EU Level
- Developing Zero Residue Alternatives
- Bridging the gap between regulations, commercial needs, current research and the practical applications
- Exploring Global Commercialisation Challenges and Business Strategies for Biopesticides Companies
- Innovations in Formulation and Packaging in Order to Maximise the Production Supply Chain
- New Biological Active Components in Development: Benefits, Practices and Assessment
- Implementing Integrated Solutions and Control Programs
- Farming Strategies to Achieve Efficiency and Sustainability
- Exploring New Market Segments and Implementing Penetration Strategies
- Highlighting the Importance of Working Together with the Agricultural Sector
- Contribution of Metabolomics to the Study of Biopesticides and its Practical Applications
Who will attend?
- Pesticides & Biopesticides Producers
- Biopesticides Technologists
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions and bodies
- Business Development Directors
- Product and Operations Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Crop Protection Specialists
- Entomology Professionals
Confirmed speakers Include:
- Dr François Léfort, Professor, HEPIA
- Professor Vinnie Altstein, Head of Neurochemistry Lab, Agricultural Research Organisation
- Kevin Bosc, EMEA Lead – External Affairs – Corteva Agriscience / European Crop Protection Association (ECPA)
- Daniel Traon, Managing Partner – Arcadia International
- Sarah Van Beneden, Product Manager Microbials – Biobest Group
- Estelle Moreau, Technical Manager Biofungicides Global R&D – UPL
- David Lapuente, Project Manager – Biovegen
- Dr Alon Glick, CTO – STK Bio-Ag Solutions
- Dr Jana Volkova, Research & Registration – MONAS Technology
- Dr Sigfried Bank, Owner – ChiPro GmBH
- Raul Ortiz, Business Development & Technical Support – Oro Agri
- Amit Vasavada, Vice President, R&D – Marrone Bio Innovations
- Ernesto Zavala, Head Researcher – Atlantica Agricola
- Kim Müller Christensen, Head of Plant Health – CHR Hansen
- Richard Garnett, Director, Postmon
- Dr Matthew Krause, Technical Lead, Speciality Crops, North America – Lallemand Plant Care
- Caroline Drummond, CEO – LEAF UK
- Scott Gibson, President & Founder– JAKL
- Dr Annabel Levert, President, Akinao Lab
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.