Promoting Sustainable Construction of Infrastructure and Enabling Asian Economic Growth
For the first time, we are bringing together Government Officials, Financing, and Construction Companies to discuss the industry’s most pressing issues.
IQPC is proud to announce the launch of ASIAN CONSTRUCTION LEADERS’ SUMMIT this November in Kuala Lumpur which will bring the experts from major EPC contractors, bilateral/multilateral financing institutions and asset owners in the region to discuss the best practices in infrastructure construction.
You can participate in 18 in-depth presentations under the following topics:
- Policies & regulations in the regional construction industry
- Strategies for sustainable infrastructure construction:
- Measuring environmental sustainability in mega infrastructure construction - what are the indicators?
- Impact of efficient process and project monitoring in infrastructure construction
- Lessons from coordinating with environmental agencies for effective project clearance
- Improving sustainability in infrastructure construction – need for standardisation and ratings
- Addressing the process management challenges in project execution
- Resource optimisation in infrastructure construction
- Managing technology and innovation
- Handling growth and consolidation in new markets
- Investing in viable asset creation
Featured Speakers- The who’s who of the construction world meets the who’s who of financing:
- Dr Michael Shirley, General Manager – Infrastructure, SINCLAIR KNIGHT MERZ
- Mohammad Razin Ghazali, Managing Director, UEM BUILDERS
- Irfan Rahim, Chief – Transport Infrastructure, UNESCAP
- Hal Bosher, Senior Underwriter, MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT GUARANTEE AGENCY WORLD BANK
- Dato’ Seri Dr Judin Abdul Karim, Chief Executive Officer, CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT BOARD MALAYSIA
- Chikako Takase, Director, UNITED NATIONS CENTRE FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Download the complete brochure here.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.