ASEAN Solar + Energy Storage Congress & Expo 2016, which will be held in Manila Philippines, dated on 5-6 December, 2016. ASEAN Solar Energy Storage Congress & Expo 2016 is the largest conference focusing on energy storage market in ASEAN, especially Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Cambodia. The event will gather participants from Governments, Utilities, Energy Developers, Project Owners, Energy Storage Manufacturers, associate as well as other related sectors together discuss applications, opportunities and challenges for energy storage development in ASEAN market.
- The largest congress that focuses on energy storage market in ASEAN;
- Philippine Chapter will be set alone for attendees to get more detailed information about renewable energy and energy storage market in Philippines;
- Gathering key players and project owners throughout whole ASEAN region;
- Advanced energy storage technologies sharing;
- Opportunities and Challenges for off-grid solar expansion in ASEAN;
- Financing issues for energy storage projects in ASEAN.
50 + Inviting Speakers:
Zenaida Y. Monsada, Secretary, Department of Energy, Philippines(Inviting)
Neeraj Bhat, Managing Director, AES Philippines(Confirmed)
Carlos P. Gatmaitan, Chief Executive Officcer & President, PNOC Renewables Corporation, Philippines (Confirmed)
Ruth Briones, President, Green Energy Solutions (Confirmed)
Emma Imperial, President, Imperial Homes(Confirmed)
Andy Schroeter, Managing Director, Sunlabob Renewable Energy Ltd(Confirmed)
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.