Signs of the climate crisis have been on the rise in recent years, and as developing countries in Asia grapple with the effects of changing weather patterns and temperatures, millions of farmers at the frontlines of global food production are increasingly at risk.
As farming is the main source of income for millions across South and Southeast Asia, crop protection is vital — not only for farmer livelihoods, but in ensuring global food security.
On 4th February, join us as we engage our stakeholders in the agribusiness industry to discuss the challenges faced in the field and the latest technological innovations that are supporting the people who are feeding our planet.
This virtual event is organised in partnership with Syngenta in line with its sustainability commitments detailed under its Good Growth Plan.
· Cherrie Atiliano, Founding Farmer & President, Agrea
· Chris Argent, Head of Business Sustainability, APAC at Syngenta
· Christopher Stewart, Global Head of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, Olam
· Mark Shepherd, Principal Scientist, AgResearch Farm Systems and Environment Group of New Zealand
· Junice Yeo, Deputy Managing Director, Eco-Business
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.