We would like to present to you the 9th International Conference Offshore Foundations taking place on the 9th - 11th of July at the Swisshotel in Bremen Germany. Download your copy of the Agenda here!
Who will be speaking at the event?
- Dr. Marc Seidel, Senior Key Expert, - Support Structures, Siemens Gamesa
- Emmanuel Chanfreau, CTO, Eolfi
- Ricardo Rocha, Head of Offshore Substructures, EDPR
- Luis Costa, Lead Geotechnical Engineer, ScottishPower Renewables
- Dr. Kai Irschik, System Responsible Project Certification, Ocean Breeze Energy GmbH
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Yu-Shu Kuo ,Professor, Laboratory of Offshore Geotechnics and Energy, National Cheng Kung University
What are the focus topics?
- Learn about current project development to impact your LCoE
- Enhance foundation structural stability & reliability to increase life extension
- Explore standards and design solutions for extreme environmental conditions
- Implement structural health and condition monitoring to improve design and operations
- Discover the next-generation foundations for large turbines
- Investigate the advances of floating foundations to remain up-to-date