Based on the excellent response to our last International Expo in January 2010 , we are delighted to announce our 9th edition of EverythingAboutWater Expo 2012 at India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida, National Capital Region of Delhi during 9thFeb till 11th Feb’2012.
Spread over 150,000 square feet exhibition area, the exhibition should draw over 350 exhibitors and 18,500 focused industrial visitors from all parts of the world making it the biggest water show in Asia.
The International Conference at the same venue will also have renowned experts and famous speakers on water and wastewater management from all over the world. More than 850 delegates from industry and government would also attend the program.
EverythingAboutWater Expo 2012 will draw a focused visitor profile of:
- Purchase and utility managers in various end-user industries like chemicals, pharmaceuticals, paper, food & beverages, steel, power plants, refineries, textiles, cement plants, refineries, fertilizer plants, steel mills, etc.
- All leading consultants, contractors and project managers for water and effluent management
- All leading builders, architects and construction companies
- All water treatment OEMs and system-integrators
- Decision-makers in govt. municipalities, water boards and public health departments
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.