Following five successful editions of ACI’s National Conference on Next Generation Demand Response, this year’s event will be taking place in Boston, Massachusetts on 12-13th June 2019.
The conference will once again bring together senior executives and experts from utility companies, technology providers, energy professionals and leading service providers. We will discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry. Some of the essential topics this year include battery storage with solar, microgrids, smart devices and customer satisfaction.
This new edition will most importantly focus on Residential Demand Response, Storage + Solar, DER implementation and Capacity Markets. The conference will therefore provide case studies, presentations & interactive panel discussions with all the attendees. The participants will also have the chance to discuss innovations in the industry during the various Q&As; and networking breaks.
- Vince Faherty, Head of Northeast & Midwest Energy Partnerships, Google
- Vijaya Ganugula, Manager, Distributed Resources Operations, New York Independent System Operator (NYISO)
- Fouad Dagher, Director, National Grid
- John Bonnin, Vice President Energy Supply & Market Operations, CPS Energy
- Douglas Staker, Vice President Utility Business Development, Enel X
- Kathy Wells, Energy Projects Coordinator, Lancaster Choice Energy
- Jayesh Shah, Head of Marketing, Direct Energy
- Justin Orkney, Sr. Program Manager Renewable Energy Resources, Tucson Electric Power
- David Treichler, Director, Strategy & Technology, Oncor
- Shawn Jones, Assistant Director, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Jed Trott, Vice President Demand Response, Customized Energy Solutions
- Peter Langbein, Manager Demand Side Response & Operations, PJM Interconnection
- Craig Boice, President, Boice Dunham Group
- Jane Peters, Vice President, Opinion Dynamics
- April Bolduc, President & Founder, S Curve Strategies
- Rolf Bienert, Managing & Technical Director, OpenADR Alliance
- Brett Feldman, Research Director, Navigant Research
- Dr. Karanjit Kalsi, Power Systems Research Engineer, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Ross Malme, Partner, Skipping Stone
- John Taylor, Deputy Director, Consortium for Energy Efficiency
- Mark LeBel, Associate, Regulatory Assistance Project
Key topics include:
- Installed Capacity Markets & Ancillary Services: Their Link with DR
- Efficiently Working with Complex Environments such as Real-time Wholesale Markets
- How to Use Energy Storage to Model the Future: Battery Storage & Flexible Loads
- DER Implementation in the Demand Response Market
- Customer Retention through DR Programs & Guiding the Way to Time of Use Rates
- Working with Residential DR to Increase Member Satisfaction
- Microgrids & their Impressive Potential: Establishing the Hybrid-type Resources
- Combining Community-shared Solar & DR and the Steps to Integrate It
Join us in Boston for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.