The purpose of the 4th Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference is to equip businesses with actionable insights and a good understanding of how the issues of forced labour and human rights abuse can be eradicated from their supply chain.
The Conference will provide a sufficiently distinctive, collaborative and solution-packed two-day agenda. You are guaranteed focussed corporate learning at its best through practical case studies, interactive roundtable discussions and open Q&As.
Led by the world’s top brands, you will hear from senior supply chain, compliance, and sustainability practitioners alongside leading policymakers, including:
- Norton Rose Fulbright, Partner, Milana Chamberlain
- UK Parliament House of Commons, Co-chair of APPG Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery ,Vernon Coaker
- Rentokil Initial, Chief Procurement & Supply Chain Officer, Brian Webb
- Nordea, Chief Sustainability Strategsit, Ase Bergstedt
- InterContinental Hotels Group, Head of Governance, Process & Planning, Laura Simmonds
- Electricity North West, Head of Risk, Control & Assurance, Richard Bean
- Balfour Beatty, Head of Sustainable Procurement, Aaron Reid
- Marshalls, Group Marketing & Sustainability Director, Chris Harrop
- Pennon Group, Head of Legal Compliance, Alison Ramsey
- Caterers Choice, Operations & Technical Services Director, Dawn Welham
Get a full overview of the conference with your event brochure here: http://bit.ly/2sSRCYs.
Register your place today with your 10% discount – enter “FG10” here: http://bit.ly/2JvIO50