ENMORE is holding GLOBAL BIODIESEL FOCUS 2016(GBF) on October 13-14, 2016 in Bali, Indonesia. After successfully holding past biodiesel series conferences attracting market players from across the world, GBF 2016 will continue to be the most powerful and informative platform in Asia-Pacific which provides the latest technology advancements and market dynamics on biodiesel industry.
What GBF 2016 Answers:
- To what extent has Indonesia B20 targets been fulfilled so far? What are the government plans for NON-PSO sector?
- What is the challenge facing the Malaysia B10 policy in transportation?
- Is China going to have biodiesel blending mandates in effort to reduce GHG emissions?
- What is going on with US blending economics and how does PME fit in?
- How does the EU biodiesel market behave in association with Renewable Energy Directive?
Panel Discussion: How well has government targets been fulfilled in each country, how do they actually implement higher blending mandates under low crude oil prices and what makes the mandate successful in other countries?