Navigating Native Title processes and how to reclaim land is often a complex and ongoing challenge. The 3rd Annual Aligning Indigenous Land Management with Economic Development will illustrate the latest developments in Native Title claims and how Traditional Owners can be better equipped to fight for their land and utilise it for the benefit of their communities.
Bringing together leaders from land councils, government, native title bodies and community organisations at the forefront of progressive Indigenous land management, this conference is a must attend for all stakeholders with an interest in land, development and environmental preservation in Western Australia and beyond.
Featuring keynote contributions from:
- Wayne Bergmann, Chief Executive Officer, KRED Enterprises
- Brian Wyatt, Chief Executive Officer, National Native Title Council
- Glen Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, South West Aboriginal Land and Sea Council
- Daryl Moncrieff, Regional Manager – Kimberley, Department of Environment and Conservation, WA
- Nolan Hunter, Chief Executive Officer, Kimberley Land Council
- Nicole Roocke, Director, The Chamber of Minerals and Energy of Western Australia
Plus many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: http://indiglandmanagement.com/agenda/
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on 1300 316 882, visit http://indiglandmanagement.com/ or email email@example.com.