The 2nd Utility Scale PV Plant Optimization summit, San Jose, November 17-18th, will feature exclusive case studies, providing a detailed look at how big name players such as First Solar, SunPower, Iberdrola Solar, Conergy, Juwi Solar, Belectric, Enfinity Corp, Black & Veatch and Gestamp Solar are maximizing the efficiency and profitability of large-scale PV projects
This is a 2 day conference that deals with the technical intricacies of how to successfully streamline your design, engeneering and construction strategies, including:
- Integrating BoS Components – Streamline your BoS design, component installation and plant layout to improve efficiency and boost your bottom line
- Enhanced Engineering – Master the art of BoS Engineering to ensure maximized efficiency and realize your plants true output potential
- Plant Construction – Successfully execute your project on time and budget, with step-by-step strategies to reduce installation time and labour costs
- Procurement – An Expert Guide to component selection that will guarantee optimum performance vs. cost ratio
- Your Roadmap to Success – Take advantage of on-the-ground experience to get proven and effective strategies that will give your plant the PPA edge
This conference is a highly targeted, senior level technical event for decision making attendees and is aimed at leading Developers, EPCs and Utilities including CEO’s, Vice Presidents, Project Managers, Construction Managers, Plant Managers and Technical Engineers from the most prominent companies active in the global utility scale PV market.