This event aims to gather automotive industry leaders, policymakers, and experts will have a platform to collaboratively devise strategies that prioritise cleaner mobility solutions, reduced carbon footprints, and enhanced environmental stewardship.
As the world continues to grapple with the consequences of climate change, the automotive sector, being a significant contributor to carbon emissions, must take bold steps towards decarbonisation. Many countries have also formulated requirements and policies for the development of low-carbon vehicles, and most companies in the automotive industry around the world have realised the importance of low-carbon development and sustainable development. Automotive industry players should make a comprehensive plan for the decarbonisation and sustainability goals.
- Automotive Industry’s Approach to Sustainability and Carbon Neutral
- How to Manage the Product Carbon Footprint in the Automotive Supply Chain
- Increase Circularity and Transit to a Low-carbon Future
- Electrification: Accelerating Automotive Sustainability and Decarbonisation
- Zero Carbon Factory Accelerates Zero Carbon Transformation on the Vehicle Manufacturing Side
- Innovative Renewable Material Reduce Climate Effect, Enables Green Automotive Development
ECV International is a leading organiser of high-end international events of all sizes with 100+ experts in industry research, event planning and management. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality and personalised service for each event.
Our business scope reaches out to the globe. Every year, we host regularly more than 60 high-level online and in-person international conferences in Singapore, Vietnam, China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, France, Germany and other countries, attracting 6,000+ attendees from across the world— including senior management of established players, to first-time entrepreneurs of start-ups, to technical KOLs.
Our mission is to present cutting-edge and high-quality content, build a valuable networking platform for corporate executives, and help decision-makers create value and pursue excellence.