With the rapid development of electrification, networking, and intellectualisation in the automobile industry, especially the gradual maturity of automated driving technology, the function of automobiles is increasing. More and more traditional mechanical parts are being replaced by electronic devices.
The complicated intelligent operation control system makes the requirement of functional safety become higher and higher. The automobile industry chain has begun to continuously increase the investment in R&D of functional safety technology in new energy vehicles to ensure the security and reliability of products, and strive to create a safe, comfortable and trustworthy driving experience for users. Functional safety has become one of the key elements for NEV brands to show their core competitiveness.
This summit will closely follow the latest industry trends of new energy vehicle functional safety, and study in-depth the core technologies and future development plans of NEVs functional safety, from the perspective of vehicle functional safety in the era of electrification and autonomous driving. Exchanges will be carried out around core contents such as functional safety policies and regulations, domestic and foreign standard systems, vehicle functional safety system management, new achievements and breakthrough in functional safety technology, SOTIF standards and evaluation, software and hardware development and verification, etc.
The summit aims to explore new opportunities and challenges in NEVs functional safety, fully exchange cutting-edge technologies and successful experiences of functional safety, share best safety practice cases together, promote the vigorous development of functional safety technologies, and inject strong power into the next generation smart vehicles’ overall safety.
- Research & Development Strategies of NEV Functional Safety Technologies and Future Trends Analysis
- Process Qualification and Evaluation Method for Functional Safety Standard ISO 26262
- Development Strategy and Mass Production Implementation of Vehicle Functional Safety Products
- Integration and Application of Functional Safety, Safety of the Intended Functionality and Information Security
- System Functional Safety of Vehicle Control Unit (VCU)
- Architecture of Electric Vehicle Battery Management System (BMS) Functional Safety
- Establishment of Verification System Method and Simulation Test Technologies for SOTIF
- Functional Safety and Cyber Security
- High-Performance Cloud Computing Technology Solution
ECV International is a leading organiser and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. We hold around 80 high-end summits every year which are involved in the fields of automotive, retail, textile, footwear, cybersecurity, hi-tech industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialised organisations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, Alibaba, Siemens, Microsoft, Huawei, VF Corporation, MSD, Fireeye, etc.
Our mission is to help our clients seize the development opportunity, meet current business challenges, and achieve sustainable development on a global scale through our professional services, and then, to further affect industry patterns and lead industry future.