Perceiving the need of the Offshore Wind industry, BIS Group s.r.o., a leading business intelligence service group, announces the 2nd Annual Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance Forumtaking place on 30th – 31st of May 2017, in London, UK.
The event will cover such topics as:
- Offshore Wind Farm O&M; and Logistics Modelling
- Realising Operational Cost-Savings with the Effective use of Probabilistic Marine Forecasts
- O&M; Insurance for Offshore Wind Farms
- Effective Condition Monitoring for a Large Fleet of Wind Turbines
- Asset Maintenance; A Reliability Centered Approach
Main market players will share their ideas and experience throughout 2-day case studies, interactive plenaries, workshops, networking & experience exchange.