Perceiving the need of the Offshore Wind industry, BIS Group s.r.o., a leading business intelligence service group, announces the 2nd Annual Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance Forumtaking place on 30th – 31st of May 2017, in London, UK.
The event will cover such topics as:
- Offshore Wind Farm O&M; and Logistics Modelling
- Realising Operational Cost-Savings with the Effective use of Probabilistic Marine Forecasts
- O&M; Insurance for Offshore Wind Farms
- Effective Condition Monitoring for a Large Fleet of Wind Turbines
- Asset Maintenance; A Reliability Centered Approach
Main market players will share their ideas and experience throughout 2-day case studies, interactive plenaries, workshops, networking & experience exchange.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.