Based on the proposal of the national dual-carbon goal, the intensifying climate crisis, and the continuous attention to “sustainability” by consumers and regulators, circular economy and sustainable development have become a strategic necessity for the fashion industry.
From December 5th to 6th, 2023, “The 2nd China Sustainable Fashion Forum” hosted by BidWin will be held in Shanghai. Through expert speeches and exhibitions, this high-end forum aims to analyze the application of carbon reduction in the whole life cycle of the fashion industry with examples.
From raw material supply carbon emission reduction, green procurement, green logistics to circular economy and new business models; from product manufacturing carbon emission reduction, construction of green factories, use of clean energy, to green stores at the retail end, green interaction with consumers at the consumer end, etc.; from the introduction of digital technologies such as traceability, the enhancement of supply chain transparency to the layout of the entire industry chain, all of these help implement low-carbon strategies and decarbonisation pathways for sustainable and circular fashion industry.
- Take Action Now to Shape Sustainable Fashion Together—The Sustainable Road of China’s Fashion Industry
- Reconcile traceability, circularity, blockchain and digital marketing thanks to the Scalabel platform and Neyret woven labels
- Supply Chain Practice of SF Logistics Green Integration
- A Supply Chain Perspective on Sustainable Fashion
- Promoting Consumers to Practice Sustainable Consumption and Live with Consumers
- Non-water Dyeing Technology Brings Sustainability Into The Future
- Sustainable Practices for Luxury Brands
- Circular Fashion: Prospects for China’s New Textile Economy
- Practising the New Idea of ESG Development and Building the Soft Power of Social Responsibility
- Visualizing the Supply Chain and Telling Real Product Stories with the Help of Digitisation
- Carbon Management Innovation and Practice in the Fashion Industry
Sustainable Strategies for Retailers to Drive Carbon Neutrality
- Textile certification under the requirements of the EU Sustainable and Recycling Textile Strategy
- Sustainable Materials Help Brand Development, to Fulfill the Goal of Carbon Neutrality
- Full-chain Layout, Integrating Sustainable Concepts into All Business Links of Production, Operation, Design, Manufacturing, Transportation and Sales