Join us on November 24th for the 2020 GRESB Real Estate Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of real estate portfolios in Oceania and dialogue on the live topics and fast-emerging trends facing our industry like business resilience and adaptation; embodied carbon and carbon positive buildings; and ESG frameworks, policies and regulations.
This results event is hosted by GRESB Global Partner CBRE.
- Introduction | Ms. Davina Rooney, CEO, GBCA
- GRESB Real Estate Results & Trends | Charles van Thiel, Associate, Real Estate, GRESB
- Panel Discussion 1: ESG Management Practices
- Ms. Alicia Maynard, General Manager, Sustainability & Technical Services, ISPT
- Ms. Francesca Muskovic, National Policy Manager, Sustainability and Regulatory Affairs, PCA
- Dr. Raymond Yau, General Manager, Technical Services and Sustainable Development, Swire Properties
- Moderator: Ms. Emma McMahon, National Director Sustainability, CBRE
- Panel Discussion 2: Responsible Investment Strategies
- Ms. Talieh Williams, Head of Investment Stewardship, VFMC
- Ms. Caitlin Medley, Portfolio Manager, Impact & Responsible Investments, QBE Group Investments
- Mr. Pete King, Head of Property, VFMC
- Moderator: Mr. Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
Sacha van Tuijn
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.