The 18th Outage Management for Power Plants conference will sharpen the execution of planned outages by providing strategies and learning for planning, scheduling and similar maintenance best practices.
Attending this premier annual marcus evans event will permit attendees the opportunity to master successful cost effective methods for planning outages, techniques to increase productivity, strategies to improve human performance and more!
- Apply lean manufacturing principals in power plants to reduce cost and optimise production
- Master methods used for mitigating scope creep and unexpected cost increases by improving up-front processes
- Optimise outage planning and scheduling by implementing a rank-and-prioritisation process
- Strengthen contractor management by involving the contractor in pre-planning processes to increase success
- Gain a competitive edge by utilising unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) for industrial inspection
- Wes Havard, Regional Manager, Operational Excellence and Human Performance, Luminant
- Andrew Valencia, PE, Sr. VP-Generation, Lower Colorado River Authority
- Dean Burleigh, Division Manager-Outages, Bruce Power
- Lynn Harper, Superintendent, Plant Overhaul Management, Xcel Energy
- Darryl S. Hauck, Manager of Support Services, Colver Power Plant, Northern Star Generation