Following the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 17th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit will take place in Brussels on the 27th & 28th October 2021.
During this new European edition of the event, the conference will explore the on-going & future CO2 utilisation projects, the importance of creating partnership through industrial clusters, best practices of LCAs, as well as the policy & regulations that can help strengthen the industry and the latest technology developments.
The two day event will also focus on the diverse uses of CO2 – chemicals, e-fuels, mineralisation and other market potential, through case studies. The conference participants will be able to take advantage of the different panel discussions and Q&A to gain a deeper understanding of the projects presented and interact both with the speakers and their fellow attendees.
Join us in Brussels this October for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Have a look at the detailed agenda to get further details on this year’s topics & speakers.
Exclusive Site Visit: ArcelorMittal’s Steelanol Plant, Ghent, Belgium – Tuesday 26th October 2021
During the afternoon of Tuesday 20th October, prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will receive the unique opportunity to visit ArcelorMittal’s Steelanol plant.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated to the conference delegates on a first come first served basis. Therefore, we would strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Conference Agenda/ Brochure: http://bit.ly/CO2Ghent
Conference Website: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/co2/
- Featuring On-going & Future European CO2 Utilisation Projects
- Industrial & Companies Clusters: Challenges & Opportunities
- Life Cycle Assessment – Best Practices
- Supporting the Industry through Policy & Regulation
- Latest Technologies Development
- CO2 to Chemicals
- CO2 to E-fuels
- CO2 Mineralisation
- Exploring Other End-Markets Potential
Who Will Attend?
- Oil, gas and chemical companies with alternative energy departments
- Energy companies investing in R&D
- Governments looking for investable R&D in the energy sector
- Federal Policy advisors
- Start-up technology companies
- Chemical product manufacturers
- Clean energy technology companies
- Oil and gas services companies
- Petrochemical consulting and manufacturing companies
- Energy companies investing in R&D
Early Confirmed Speakers Include
- Claude Fussler, Founding Partner, Académie Durable (CHAIR)
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Blue Crude
- Àngels Orduña Cao, Executive Director, A.SPIRE
- Wim van der Stricht, CTO, Technology Strategy, CO2 and Circular Economy, ArcelorMittal
- Carmine Marzano, Research Programme Officer, European Commission
- Henriette Naims, Research Associate, CO2 Utilisation Strategies and Society, IASS Potsdam
- Dr. Erin Schols, CEO & Senior Consultant, Linq Consulting & Management
- Christoph Guertler, Head of Catalysis & Technology Incubation, Covestro
- Andy Roeloffzen, Project Manager, Twence
- Dr. Aniek van der Woude, Lead Scientist Strain Development, Photanol
- Dr. Jan Skocek, R&D Program Manager Carbonation Technologies, Global R&D, HeidelbergCement
- Ivano Miracca, Technology Demand Manager, Saipem
- Per-Olof Granström, EU Director, Carbon Capture & Storage Association
- Timo Huhtisaari, Director, Sustainability, Communications & Public Affairs, St1 Oy
- Markus Oles, Innovation Strategy & Projects, Thyssenkrupp AG
- Claire Thornhill, Manager, Frontier Economics
- Damien Dallemagne, Secretary General, CO2 Value Europe
- Ralph-Uwe Dietrich, Research Group Leader Techno-Economic Assessment, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Sophie Wilmet, Innovation Manager, Cefic
- Tom Berg, Senior Consultant, Guidehouse
- Charlotte Hussy, Advisor for Power Fuels, GIZ GmbH
- Robert Gresser, Innovation Consultant, I2V Innovation to Value
- Dr. Pavan Manvi, Research Scientist, RWTH Aachen University
- Dr. Seungwoo Kang , Bioenergy Analyst, The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.