According to industry reports, Asia is projected to be the fastest-growing region for bioplastics, driven by countries like China, Japan, South Korea, and India. Rising consumer awareness, government support, and corporate sustainability initiatives are fueling the demand for bioplastics as an alternative to conventional plastics.
Thailand is now the second-largest producer of bioplastics in the world behind the U.S., thanks to the Thai government’s commitment to the bio-circular-green (BCG) economy. Thai manufacturers are planning to increase capacity by another 75,000 tons per year.
Join us at the 15th Bioplastics Market in Bangkok on 18-19 October 2023 to gain latest updates on the market trends, growth forecasts, regulatory updates, investment status & more!
- Industry near/mid term outlook – Can the demand pick up to match capacity expansion?
- How to speed up regulatory development in Asia to support bioplastics growth
- New trends, developments – what’s new in the market?
- Brand owners on their plans to incorporate bioplastics into their products/packaging
- Material innovations & investment updates: PHA, PHB, PBS, PLA, PEF, Bio-PET, Bio-Polyolefins, PBAT & more!
- Renewable feedstocks supply & conversion technology