The Harnessing Public-Private Cooperation to Deliver the New Urban Agenda report emphasises that the future of cities largely depends on the way urbanisation is managed and public-private collaboration is leveraged to implement the Habitat III New Urban Agenda and advance sustainable urban development.
The report includes leading best practice case studies from around the world including the case studies below:
- Smart Dubai Office collaboration with the private sector to lay the foundations, UAE on page 36
- Promoting the circular economy concept, Hamburg and Focusing on the “sharing city”, Seoul on page 39
- Transformation in Singapore on page 44
- Enhancements in public procurement to support innovation, Barcelona and Philadelphia on page 46
- Multistakeholder innovation in energy production: Hydrogen Leader City, Fukuoka, Japan page 47
- Comprehensive inception study lays foundation for developing smart and integrated townships in India on page 48
- Smart City promoting community engagement and open data, Dublin, Ireland on page 49
- City resurgence, Pittsburgh on page 51
- Leveraged digital technology to improve educational services, UAE on page 55
- Future Cities Catapult, United Kingdom on page 59
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.