The Chinese wind power giants have cut or stopped their recruiting plans. Sinovel has stopped its contract with over 350 newly-recruited students. In addition, some of its old employees are also being laid off. Goldwind has also terminated employment contracts with some students.
Chinese wind turbine players are facing big challenges: reduced investment in wind power, overcapacity, continued slide in the price of wind turbines, disconnection from grid, and more. Turbine manufacturers are forced to shift towards wind farm development.
In April, China’s NDRC approved 28,830MW wind power projects, a decrease of 50% compared with 2011.
(Source: China Energy, a publication of ATKEPP Ltd)
About ATKEPP Ltd
ATKEPP Ltd. is an international consulting company set up by a team of professionals with abundant international experience and expertise. ATKEPP represents Advanced Technology, Knowledge, Experience, Products, and Practice. ATKEPP, with “leading world progress” as its philosophy, is committed to promoting international exchange and co-operation in advanced technology, knowledge, experience, products, and best practice through organizing events, conferences, training programs as well as study tours and providing insightful consulting in terms of international management, investment & financing, marketing, project matching, technology transfer, PR and branding in a globalized world. ATKEPP focuses on promoting international co-operation in energy, resource, mineral and creative sectors and dedicates to worldwide transmission of advanced technology, knowledge, management experience and best practice, thus contributing to a cleaner, greener, and safer low-carbon earth.
About ATKEPP Wind
ATKEPP Wind is the wind energy branch of ATKEPP Ltd dedicated to consulting services related to wind energy. The services include:
- organize wind-related events, conferences, seminars, workshops, and training programs
- provide PR services for wind energy organizations
- arrange study tours to wind facilities in China
- deliver wind energy education and training programs
- collect China wind information (policies, laws, regulations, business practice, grid, wind farms, wind market, wind turbines and components etc.) for foreign businesses and international organizations
- collect world wind information and data for Chinese wind organizations
- write and publish wind energy reports
- transfer internationally advanced wind technology, knowledge, experience, process, and products to China and spread China’s experience to other countries and regions
- help develop business partnerships between foreign and Chinese wind energy organizations
- due diligence for buyers of Chinese wind energy products
- technical consulting for small wind energy systems
Add.: Rm. 1113, Building No. 5, Changqiaoyuan, Tongzhou District, Beijing, China 101100
Tel : 86-10-89503264
Skype : jackenzheng
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.