Focusing on increasing investment opportunities in Asia’s solar power sector, Solar Power Conference, scheduled from 18-21 August in Singapore will bring together regulatory bodies, financial institutions, solar developers and IPPs from South East Asia, China, Japan, India and Australia to discuss business opportunities and challenges.
Over the course of two days, you will be able to meet and hear from:
- Fuadi Nasution, Senior Analyst, New and Renewable Energy Business,PT Pertamina, Indonesia
- Winner Sianipar, Senior Engineer of Renewable Energy Division,PT PLN, Indonesia
- Edgare Kerkwijk, Managing Director,Asia Green Capital Singapore Pte Ltd, Indonesia
- Jose Maria P. Zabaleta, Jr., President,San Carlos Solar Energy Inc. (Sacasol), Philippines
- Tetchie Cruz-Capellan, President,Philippines Solar Power Alliance, Philippines
- Ruth Briones, Chairman,Greenergy, Philippines
- Vic Kichodhan, Chief Technical Officer,Thai Solar Energy Public Co. Ltd., Thailand
- Mike Vukelic, Managing Director,Soleq, Thailand
Featured case studies include:
- PT PLN’s Practical Experiences and Costs of Building a Utility Scale PV Projects in Indonesia
- PT Pertamina’s Business Plan along PV Supply Chain
- San Carlos Solar Energy (Sacasol)’s Successful Story of Developing the Largest Solar Farm in the Philippines
- Thai Solar Energy (TSE)’s Contractor Selection Strategy during Development, Operations and Maintenance
- Greenergy’s Expectation and Lesson Learnt from Policy Framework for Hybrid Solar Generation Project
- Leonics’s Design and Implementation of PV-Diesel Hybrid System
Registration and discount details: To book your seat, simply email us at email@example.com/ call +65 6508 2401 or register online. Register in a group 3 and the 4th person attends for free.
For more information, visit www.solarpower-ibc.com. To get a copy of the brochure, download here.
Yew Lei Ching
Phone: +65 6508 2416
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.