June 2016, Berlin – Taking place in Bremen, Germany, this international event with special focus on assessing next generation tower designs, materials, connections, and installation processes for cost-effective and energy-optimized onshore projects will give the opportunity to share experience with cost-reduction strategies and cutting-edge concepts, including tubular steel, lattice, pre-stressed concrete, and hybrid towers.
The 5th International Conference Wind Turbine Towers 2016, produced by IQPC GmbH, will be held at the Swissôtel in Bremen on August 30th – September 1st 2016, and will welcome experts from wind farm owners, manufacturers, developers, major suppliers, and academia to exchange knowledge and share their experience with the latest material innovation, new strategies to improve development and installation time, reducing overall costs, and optimizing energy efficiency.
The conference offers 3 full days of insights from global industry experts, 3 technical workshops, and 5 interactive sessions including our notable speed networking. The event will be co-located with the Offshore Wind Power Substations and the Anti-Icing for Wind Turbines conferences.
Key topics include:
- The latest developments of materials and connections to save costs
- Cost drivers and site-specific requirements to reduce LCOE
- Sophisticated tower concepts for higher hub heights to further boost energy production
- Certification guidelines and the upcoming IEC61400-6 for towers and foundations
- Transportable large scale tower concepts to overcome design limitations
- Finding the optimum tower concept for each WEC: Final results of the research project UTUBI
- Advanced validation strategies for XXL towers
- Cutting-edge technology for pre-stressed concrete wind towers
- Potential of prefabricated thin-walled concrete elements in the erection of towers
- Design optimization of hybrid steel-concrete towers
- Wind turbine tower market development trend in China from wind turbine OEM’s view
For more information and details concerning speakers, sessions, and presentations, visit:
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC’s large scale conferences are market leading “must attend” events for their respective industries. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.
We look forward to seeing you at the 5th International Conference Wind Turbine Towers in Bremen on August 30th – September 1st 2016!
Karina Schultz, Online Marketing Manager
IQPC Gesellschaft für Management Konferenzen mbH
10117 Berlin, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)30 20 913 – 409
Telefax: +49 (0)30 20 913-210
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.