GlacialLight, the lighting division of GlacialTech Inc., announces a new series of rugged 35W outdoor flood lights. The GL-FL35 LED lights features CoB LEDs cooled by a high performance GlacialTech heatsink in an IP66 rugged weatherproof enclosure.
The new flood lights add a 35W option to GlacialLight’s Floodlight range and generate up to 3780 lumens of light output, perfect for residential security lighting and building lighting applications.
Weatherproof Outdoor LED Flood Light
The GL-FL35 is a weatherproof LED floodlight with a rugged IP66 rated enclosure and outdoor-ready stainless steel mounting bracket. The IP66 rating means it is waterproof and dustproof to stand up to the elements. It can start up and operate in temperatures as low as -40°C all the way up to 50°C making it suitable for year-round outdoor lighting in many environments.
Flexible Residential and Building Lighting
Featuring an outdoor-ready stainless steel mounting bracket with 360 degrees of horizontal adjustment, the GL-FL35 is a flexible outdoor floodlight which can be aimed for various lighting angles to suit residential and facility lighting needs. Beam angle can be customized at 40, 60, or 120 degrees for a tighter or wider light. An outdoor stake bracket is also available for garden lighting and landscape lighting installations.
High Output, High Efficiency Illumination
With a CoB LED and high performance GlacialTech pin fin thermal module, the GL-FL35 is an energy efficient LED flood light which greatly outperforms conventional halogen building lighting in both energy use and service life. It can run on worldwide AC voltage from 100-240V and can be chosen in either 3000K (Warm White), 4000K (Neutral White), or 5000K (Cool White) color temperatures.
- High system efficacy up to 108 lm/W.
- Stainless steel outdoor-ready mounting bracket features 360 degrees of adjustment horizontally.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum Outdoor Stake Light Bracket.
- 60 degree beam angle available, 40 and 120 degree beam angle are optional.
- IP66 rated rugged for outdoor use.
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +50°C.
- Energy Used35W
- Rated Life30,000 Hours
- Input Voltage100-240V AC
- Power Factor (PF)0.98 @120V AC, 0.94 @240V AC
- CCT (color)3000K4000K5000K
- Luminous Flux3490 lm3680 lm3780 lm
- System Efficacy100 lm/W105 lm/W108 lm/W
- CRI (Minimum)808080
- Beam Angle40° / 60° / 120°
- Dimension125 x 125 x 88.4 mm
- IP RatingIP66
- Operation Temperature–40°C ~ +50°C *(Note 1)
- Net Weight1.4 kg
- Package8 Boxes/Carton
*Note 1: GL-FL35 can operate in temperatures as low as -40°C.
For more information about the GL-FL35 visit: http://www.glaciallight.com/products/floodlight.htm
GlacialLight, the lighting division of GlacialTech, manufactures LED lighting solutions for indoor/outdoor applications and both residential and commercial uses. As well as having a wide range of finished LED lighting products, GlacialLight also offers its clients the option of customizing products for specific needs. Please visit the company homepage at www.GlacialLight.com.