Are you up to the challenge for the FuturArc Prize 2017’s brief?
Send us your design ideas and stand a chance to win cash prizes and recognition at BCI Asia Awards gala event!
Design a residential OR commercial development on a site within an Asian city of your choice. The total built-up area of the development should be between 60,000 and 80,000 m2. The site selected should be between 1.5 and 2 ha in size.
Each entry shall make a case for how a standalone development might connect with, and restore, the systems within which it is embedded.
Site selection and details of the project brief are at the entrant’s discretion and should be explained clearly in the submission.
For more details and information on the new brief, please click here.
All winners will be awarded with the FuturArc Prize Trophy and the following cash prizes*.
- First Place: Cash prize of SGD15,000 plus 2-year subscription to FuturArc
- Second Place: Cash prize of SGD8,000 plus 1-year subscription to FuturArc
- Third Place: Cash prize of SGD4,000 plus 1-year subscription to FuturArc
- First Place: Cash prize of SGD10,000 plus 2-year subscription to FuturArc
- Second Place: Cash prize of SGD5,000 plus 1-year subscription to FuturArc
- Third Place: Cash prize of SGD2,000 plus 1-year subscription to FuturArc
*Competition Organiser reserves the right to change the prizes.