European pavilion debuts at ISH Shanghai & CIHE 2013
Noted as one of the largest heating fairs in East and Central China, the 2013 ISH Shanghai & CIHE – Shanghai International Trade Fair for Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning, is scheduled to run from 25 – 27 September at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. In an effort to bring stronger cohesion with similar fairs, the 2013 show will be held concurrently with SIBT – Shanghai Intelligent Building Technology and BWT – Shanghai Building Water, Water Treatment Technology and Equipment Expo. Together, the events will cover three halls totalling more than 35,000 sqm.
One of the most anticipated additions to ISH Shanghai & CIHE’s 2013 show is the debut of the European pavilion. The pavilion will present a number of leading brands from Germany, Italy and the UK, looking to present the latest in HVAC technology and solutions from their respective firms. Their goal is to promote the quality advantage European firms possess for affluent consumers in East and Central China’s individual heating market. Some of the famous brands participating in the pavilion include BARTEC (Germany), COES (Italy), Fränkische Rohrwerke (Germany), HEDDA (Germany), John Guest (UK), Keidel (Germany), LCS (Germany), Plastica Alfa (Italy) and SGL (Germany).
Mr Dwayne Ng, Asia Pacific Sales Director of SGL CARBON Far East Ltd Shanghai, a specialist in HVAC componet and building materials, has high prospects for the 2013 show. He shared: “We have exhibited at the ISH show in Frankfurt for several years, and have consistently obtained satifactory results. It is our first time participating at the Shanghai fair, and we hope to improve our brand’s reputation as well as attract more potential clients through this professional platform.”
Diverse group of programmes provide comprehensive industry knowledge
Due to overwhelmingly positive response from visitors and exhibitors at the 2012 edition, ISH Shanghai & CIHE will continue to offer a series of engaging fringe events that facilitate discussion between exhibitors and visitors. Through various forums, classroom discussions, symposiums and competitions, the programmes aim to provide better understanding of HVAC products, technologies and market trends. Confirmed events for the 2013 show include:
- 3rd International Heat Pump Industry Forum. Co-organised with HVAC&R Sub-council of China Architectural Society, the forum will focus on the theme “Energy Saving and Low Carbon, Green Development”, and gather domestic and overseas governments, associations, companies and industry experts to discuss future development trends in the heat pump industry, analyse national policies as well as exchange information on the latest heat pump products and technologies. Topics to be discussed include:
- The Application of Heat Pump as Urban Energy Infrastructure
- Global Market and Growth of Heating and Heat Pump
- The Application of Heat-source Tower Heat Pump Technology
- BOSCH Regenerative Energy Systems
- Case Study on Ground-source Heat Pump Systems
- HVAC Classroom Second Season – Product Introduction. Noted as a comprehensive course on the world of HVAC technology, this popular event will continue to introduce knowledge on various heating products, including wall-hung boilers, pipes, ventilation systems, air-source heat pumps, radiators and floor-heating systems.
- Communication Symposium for Nationwide HVAC Professionals. The symposium aims to offer an offline platform for sharing industry trends with nationwide HVAC professionals and facilitate discussions on the latest ideas in HVAC technology. Additionally, an onsite recruitment info board will be made available, with the aim of helping leading brands easily find available talent.
- Competition on Floor-Heating Installation. A showcase of the installation procedures for various floor heating brands.
ISH Shanghai & CIHE is part of Messe Frankfurt’s building and energy fairs, headed by the biennial ISH event in Frankfurt, the world’s leading trading fair for the Bathroom Experience, Building, Energy, Air-conditioning Technology and Renewable Energies, with its next show taking place from 10 – 14 March 2015.
Furthermore, the next edition of ISH China & CIHE – China International Trade Fair for Sanitation, Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning is scheduled to be held at the New China International Exhibition Center from 13 – 15 May, 2014 in Beijing, China. For more information, please visit www.ishc-cihe.com or email email@example.com.
About Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is one of the world’s leading trade show organisers with 536.9 million euros in sales and 1,833 active employees worldwide. The Messe Frankfurt Group has a global network of 28 subsidiaries and approx. 50 international Sales Partners, giving it a presence for its customers in more than 150 countries. Events “made by Messe Frankfurt” take place at more than 30 locations around the globe. In 2012, Messe Frankfurt organised 109 trade fairs, of which more than half took place outside Germany. Messe Frankfurt’s exhibition grounds, featuring 578,000 square metres, are currently home to ten exhibition halls and an adjacent Congress Center. The company is publicly owned, with the City of Frankfurt holding 60 percent and the State of Hesse 40 percent.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd
Tel: +852 2238 9941
Fax: +852 2519 6800