Vice Minister of Energy, Wichianchot Sukchotrat, opening Asia’s Premier Renewable Energy Conference and Exhibition
A growing number of Asian countries now have renewable energy targets and policies in place, and Asia with its extensive market is becoming one of the world leaders in clean energy. The 3rd annual Clean Power Asia Conference and Exhibition returns to Bangkok from 29-30 April, and is Asia’s Premier conference and exhibition for key renewable energy developments relating to policy, new technology, strategy and finance.
“The Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE) of Thailand have confirmed their official endorsement of Clean Power Asia and encourage the regional power industry stakeholders to play an active role in Clean Power Asia in Bangkok in June,” says Sally Tan, Project Director for Clean Power Asia.
“The Vice Minister of Energy, Lieutenant General Dr Wichianchot Sukchotrat, will be giving the opening address to welcome the delegates. We also have the pleasure to have Mr Sutat Patmasiriwat, Governor of EGAT to give a keynote.” Tan continues, “With more than 13 Asian countries represented as speakers at this event, Clean Power Asia is shaping up to be the most regional clean power show in Asia.”
Speaker Highlights include:
- Anousak Phongsavath, Deputy Director General, Ministry of Energy and Mine, Lao PDR
- Hasril Zahri Nuzadar, Director of Electricity Program Management, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Indonesia
- Toch Sovanna, Director – Department of Energy Technique, Ministry of Industry, Mines and Energy, Cambodia
- Twarath Sutabutr, Deputy Director General, Department of Alternatives Development and Efficiency (DEDE), Ministry of Energy, Thailand
- Wang Huijun, Deputy General Manager, China Beijing Environment Exchange
- Zenaida G. Cruz-Ducut, Energy Regulatory Commission, the Philippines
- Vineet Mittal, Managing Director, Welspun Energy
- Jong Gun Kim, Senior Manager, Overseas Hydropower Business Team, Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power Co
- Udibowo Ciptomulyono, President Commissioner, PLN Geothermal
- Roger Buendia, Executive Vice President and COO, PNOC Renewables Corporation
- Ng Meng Poh, Executive Vice President & Head, Singapore and ASEAN (Utilities), Sembcorp Industries Ltd
- Nopporn Suppipat, CEO, Wind Energy Holdings, Thailand
- Daud Ahmad, Group Chief Executive Officer, Cypark Resources Berhad
Clean Power Asia
Asia’s Premier Conference and Exhibition for key renewable energy developments relating to policy, new technology, strategy and finance. Clean Power Asia provides a platform for public and private power generating utilities/IPPs, government bodies and policy makers, legal and financial advisors and technology solution and service providers interested in renewable energy initiatives, projects and technologies.
Event dates and location
Conference: 29-30 April 2013
Location: Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld, Bangkok, Thailand
Event website: www.cleanpower-asia.com
For more information, interviews and media accreditation -
Marketing Communications: Marj Cuijpers
Clarion Events Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 6590 3970
Fax: +65 6223 9196
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.