WorldGBC Congress 2015 Hong Kong is co-organised by the Construction Industry Council and the Hong Kong Green Building Council, and fully supported by the World Green Building Council.
WorldGBC Congress 2015 will gather top leaders from Green Building Councils worldwide to exchange the latest developments in government policy, technology and research, rating systems and building industry best practices in a global context.
The event expects to host around 100 international and regional leaders, as well as 400 local experts. The WorldGBC Congress is a world-renowned global event in the sustainable construction field. Each year, a different city is selected to host this prestigious conference, with Hong Kong demonstrating its green building credentials by hosting for the first time in 2015.
- Gain market insights and inspiration on future sustainable city development from an international panel of 50 industry leading speakers
- Select the topics that interest you the most from 12 parallel sessions
- Network with 500+ international and local green building professionals and stakeholders
- Earn up to 11-hour Mandatory CPD credits
- Applause for outstanding green building professionals and projects at the Gala Dinner
- Explore the city development or natural beauty of Hong Kong from the Green Building Tours or Eco-Tour
- Global Climate Change
- Quality of Life
- BIM for Sustainability
- Housing Design
- Government Policy & Practices
- Green Building Rating Tools
- Urban Regeneration
- Healthy Buildings ……. and more
WorldGBC Congress 2015 Hong Kong Secretariat