Engaging the Board on ESG disclosures
ESG has become an important issue for investors, capital markets, regulators and stakeholders. Company Boards have a vital role to play in assessing the organisations’ ESG risks and opportunities.
This session will cover:
• How engaged are the Boards on ESG matters?
• How can the Board engagement influence the organisation’s ESG performance and reputation?
• What can senior management do to engage the Boards?
• Should overseeing ESG issue become part of director’s fiduciary duty?
• What are the best practices in engaging the Boards?
There are limited seats to attend this workshop which is part of the Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit 2019. For more information, kindly visit https://csrworks.com/summit/agenda/
Registration: To learn more about the workshop or to register, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.