The Covid-19 pandemic has triggered an unparalleled acceleration in digital transformation and underscored the invaluable role of data centres in the face of global disruptions. At the same time, there is rising awareness of the urgency to address climate change and decarbonise our economies. Southeast Asia is a prime market for data centre development. Singapore, in particular, continues to drive its growth. But Singapore needs to address several challenges if it is to remain a competitive and sustainable market for data centres.
In a report by Digital Realty and Eco-Business: The Future of Data Centres in the Face of Climate Change, we explore the viable solutions available to help data centre operators fight the rising tide of environmental challenges.
Join us at our webinar where regional industry experts will discuss findings from the report and insights on:
- Perspectives on the challenges in Southeast Asia faced by the data centre industry
- Experts’ views on the most viable solutions
- The impact of Covid-19
- Attitudes toward sustainable data centres
- Future outlook
Our speakers will include:
- Joshua Au, Singapore Chapter Leader, Infrastructure Masons
- Tsann Chang, Director, Dell Technologies Services
- Parita Chitakasem, Research Consultant, Eco-Business
- May- Ann Lim, Executive Director, Asia Cloud Computing Association
- Paul Tyrer, VP Cloud and Service Provider Segment APAC, Schneider Electric
- Jon Curry, VP Operations - APAC, Digital Realty