Webinar: How to purchase and use IT products in a circular way
Do you want to take the next step toward a circular and sustainable management of the IT products you purchase and use? Join this webinar where we will share some inspiring and practical tips to help you get started.
On June 9, our next annual report Impacts and Insights: Circular IT Management in Practice will be released. This time, we’ve decided to investigate how organisations can implement circular practices for their IT management. We’ve spoken to experts in the field, interviewed people in the frontline for circular procurement, and checked in with some IT brands to get a snapshot of how the transition is going.
In this webinar, we’ll present some of our most exciting findings:
- How circularity helps solve some of today’s largest sustainability problems, connected to IT products.
- How the principles of circularity can be implemented on the ground, when you procure and use IT products.
- How to engage employees and change old habits: success factors to making good things happen in your organization.
- What you need to think about when you want to buy or sell IT products second hand (and what the benefits are!)
- Where to start — what’s most important to focus on?
Clare Hobby, global purchaser engagement expert
Malin Russell, project manager for the report
Stefan Carlberg, expert in circular criteria development
9-10 CET, 03-04 US Eastern, 00-01 US Pacific, 15-16 CST
17-18 CET, 11-12 US Eastern, 08-09 US Pacific, 23-00 CST