6th international symposium and exhibition on mechanical and biological waste treatment (MBT) and material recovery facilities (MRF)
Waste-to-Resources is world’s leading conference on MBT and MRF. These are key technologies for sustainable waste management in the APEA region. The previous conferences had participants from up to 41 countries each. Experts from 17 countries will present their practical experiences and new developments. Key aspects of the current programme are as follows:
• Waste management strategies, new waste treatment technologies, source separated collection
• Anaerobic digestion of organic waste fractions
• Practical experience, optimisation and new developments
• Functionality, economic efficiency & life cycle balance
• Energy recovery by RDF power plants and cement kilns, liquefaction
• Conditioning, use and sale of output fractions from mechanical and biological treatment
• Hydrothermal carbonisation (HTC)
The conference will be held from the 5th to the 8th of May 2015. In the week before the conference, a 2 day introduction seminar to MBT is available.
Waste-to-Resources 2015 takes place in Hanover, Germany. It is held under patronage of the German minister of environment, Barbara Hendricks. The event is organised by Wasteconsult international and the association of German MBT operators (ASA). Programme and more information about conference, exhibition and accommodation are available at www.waste-to-resources.eu
On the 3 conference days there will be continuous simultaneous translation provided. Hence, it will be possible to hear all presentations in English, German and French.
The parallel exhibition brings together a highly qualified audience and market leaders in advanced waste and recycling technology. You will find details for reservation of an exhibition surface, sponsor packages and further advertising possibilities under