The summit will be the first virtual Hydrogen summit in the world; It will shed light on the Global Hydrogen Industry. The summit will gather the experts from hydrogen and technology industries around the world, for one consecutive day of content, networking, and discussions with the specialists across multiple areas.
A genuinely virtual event, we are going for the summit where we will follow the sun around the globe with a focus on the hydrogen industry in China, India, the Middle East, Europe, and ending with North America. We need to continue the conversation to assess the changes in our world and people - operationally, financially, and psychologically. Where, when, and how signs of recovery can be anticipated and the role of the Hydrogen industry in accelerating momentum for improvement.
Who will be attending?
Representatives from hydrogen producers and suppliers, fuel cell companies, automotive OEMs, hydrogen storage companies, technology providers, component manufactures industrial end-users, financial stakeholders and inventors, service providers, government officials & regulators, sustainability mobility technology providers and others will come to discuss perspectives & market opportunities for hydrogen & fuel cells market.
- US & Global Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Market Overview
- Assessing Government Perspectives on US Hydrogen Industry and Future Opportunities
- Impact of the Hydrogen Market on the Global Economy
- Hydrogen Advancements in Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles & Transport Fleets
- Decarbonising Maritime Vessels & Ports and Transitioning to Hydrogen Energy
- Challenges of Fleets and Supporting Infrastructure Distribution
- Panel Discussion: The impact of global pandemics on the hydrogen industry.