Join the UNEP Finance Initiative community at our Regional Roundtable for Sustainable Finance in Asia Pacific on 5 – 6 June 2019 in Shanghai, China.
The event will bring together UNEP FI members and sustainable finance practitioners for two days of insights into advances in sustainable finance.
The event will provide insights into key developments such as:
- the benefits of sustainable finance integration in national economies in Asia Pacific;
- uptake and implementation of the Principles for Responsible Banking;
- Positive Impact assessment and growth of Positive Impact financial products & services;
- delivering sustainable infrastructure;
- implementing the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures, natural capital tools, and
- cutting edge applications of fintech in green financing.
This is a free event. Please register your request to attend. Please note that your participation is NOT confirmed until you receive a confirmation email directly from the UNEP FI secretariat.