We’re in the midst of transformation. The fourth industrial revolution coupled with the necessity to reduce global warming to 1.5C requires all stakeholders pulling in one direction, with grave consequences for failure.
This also presents an opportunity for business to innovate, invest and collaborate. The opportunity to deliver technologies and circular strategies which accelerate the move to a sustainable economy, conserve the natural environment and deliver business success.
This is why The Responsible Business Summit West is the only place bringing together 250+ CEOs, sustainability leaders, Investors, Government representatives and NGOs to provide the blueprint for innovations and understand what technology will drive the change that sustainability will shape.
- Assistant Secretary-General, UN Environment
- President & CEO, Oxfam America
- President & General Counsel, DSM North America
- President, CDP North America
- President & CEO, Fairtrade USA
- Executive Vice President and Group President, Sempra Energy
- Chief Environment Officer, Microsoft
- Chief Sustainability Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Chief Sustainability Officer, FedEx
- Chief Sustainability Officer, Mastercard
- Chief Sustainability Officer, MetLife
- Chief Operating Officer, Partnership on AI
- State Controller, State of California