A unique forum where large companies, big investors and leading research experts meet to debate how to measure and value corporate sustainability in practice
- How do large companies measure – and value – their sustainability progress? Hear from leading firms on how they prioritise measurement and decide how to value key parts of their sustainability practices.
- Engage with leading companies, critical experts and the stakeholders who influence the business case internally.
- Listen to leading financial institutions on what they think adds value, and why.
- Understand the potential of putting numbers on CR and sustainability practices: Hear from experts on the positives and negatives of differing forms of sustainability value assessments.
- Find out which measurement and valuation methodologies may work for you: Can you combine social and natural capital methods to drive internal value?
- Hear how mainstream investors use valuation information to evaluate corporate risk.Find out how this is evolving.
- Clarifying investor communications: How to link sustainability concerns with mainstream business operations and risks.
- Corporate case studies and off the record discussion about the challenges
- The government view: How are the UK government and the European commission going to incentivise progress and progressive practice in 2015 and beyond.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.