China Primed to Lead the Way in Global EV Battery Market
According to a recent report by Forbes, a $240 billion global EV battery industry will come to pass in the next 20 years. On grounds of China’s unrivalled capacity built by over 140 domestic suppliers, China is poised to take charge of the global market.
Review of GBF Asia 2017
Spanning over 15,000 sq.m, GBF Asia 2017 received over 12,000 person-time visitors and 237 exhibitors (up by 54.9 per cent) such as Mikrouna, O-PA, Zeon, ULVAC, Keysight, Lishen,Highstar,OptimumNano,Sunwoda, HESSE, EV Meter, etc. The 55-people purchase group from Federation of Indian Small Scale Battery Associations and other buyers from leading enterprises like Microsoft, LG Chem, Jaguar Land Rover, Tesla Labs, TESLA Enerco Ltd, Roadmasters, Chrysler, etc were much impressed by the variety of EV batteries, lithium batteries and storage batteries.
Highlights of GBF ASIA 2018
30,000 Sqm | 800+ Booth | 500+Exhibitors | 35000+Visitors
Battery and manufacturing equipment exhibitors are projected to maintain a overwhelming presence, while more active participation is expected from graphene, supercapacitor, and hydrogen fuel cell suppliers due to Chinese government’s strong attention to these sectors. Seeing more and more battery manufacturer is setting up their own EV production line, GBF Asia will be adding EV to its exhibit range.
1. Various kinds of batteries, such as lithium batteries and lead-acid batteries
2. Combined batteries for cellphones, interphones, cordless telephone, laptops, digital cameras, portable DVD, emergency lights, electric toys, UPS, railway locomotives and passenger cars, ships, etc.
3. Power batteries and management systems for electric tools, electric bicycles, electric vehicles, etc.
4. Energy storage batteries for wind power generation systems, solar photovoltaic systems and wind-solar hybrid systems, etc.
5. Power storage application and engineering
6. Battery materials and accessories
7. Battery manufacturing equipment and testing devices
9. Electric Vehicle (EV)
1. 2018 Asia Power Battery & Energy Storage Summit
2. The 10th Guangzhou International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition 2018 (PV Guangzhou2018)
3. The 8th Guangzhou international Power Products and Technology Exhibition ( Power Expo 2018)
4. 2018 Asia International New Energy Vehicle Manufacturing Industry Expo (EVI EXPO 2018)
5. 2018 Asia-Pacific Charging Piles Technology & Equipment Expo (CPE2018)
If you are interested in exhibiting or visiting, please let us know through the given contact below!
Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group
Guangdong Honest Exhibition Co., Ltd
Contact Person:Claire Yang
Tel: 86 13419643925
Mobile/What ‘s App: +86 13419643925
Facebook: Liu Yang
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.