The steel industry has long been a pillar of global economic growth, providing essential materials for construction, infrastructure, automotive, and various other sectors. However, it is also a significant contributor to greenhouse gas emissions. Amid the growing concerns over climate change and increasing global commitments to combat emissions, the steel industry has recognised the urgency to transition towards a more sustainable and low-carbon future.
The 2nd European Green Steel Summit 2024 will bring together key stakeholders from the steel industry and the associated organisations and industries, and serve as a platform for knowledge exchange to explore a shared vision and roadmap for a low-carbon, resource-efficient, and economically viable steel industry. As the summit unfolds, it is expected to inspire a new era of innovation and collaboration, propelling the European steel industry towards a more sustainable and resilient future while setting an example for the global steel community.
- Overall Vision on Steel Decarbonisation
- Roadmap Towards Decarbonised Steel Production
- CO2-neutral Steel Production with Hydrogen
- High-grade Iron Ore Supports Green Transformation of the Steel Industry
- Exploring Net-zero Steel Future with Electrolysis-based Ironmaking
- Panel Discussion: Cross-industry Collaboration to Accelerate the Transition to Green Steel and Address Common Sustainability Goals
- A Great Demand on Low-carbon Steel to Deeply Decarbonise Automotive Supply Chain
- How Banks Participate in the Green Transformation of the Steel Industry
- Green Low-carbon Metallurgy Technology Innovation and Practice
Shanghai ECV International Co., Ltd. (ECV International) is Asia’s leading organiser of high-end international events of all sizes with 100+ experts in industry research, event planning and management. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality and personalised service for each and every event.
For over a decade, we’ve had ample experience organizing more than 600 events with industry influence via unique industrial insights and excellent key account management, with the cumulative number of attendees exceeding 80,000 and most of the Fortune 2,000 companies served.
Our mission is to present cutting-edge and high-quality content, build a valuable networking platform for corporate executives, and help decision-makers create value and pursue excellence.