This one day training course is a fast-paced overview of what it means to be a sustainable and responsible business. Participants will explore the fundamentals of sustainable business practices, using the ISO26000 international guidance for social responsibility as an overarching framework. The course will focus specifically on the Asia-Pacific context, and will be highly practical, designed to equip each participant to drive sustainable business practices in their own organisation. You will get practical suggestions for starting to develop your sustainable business approach and case studies of best practice.
Sustainable Business Essentials: The toolkit
- Understanding key drivers and the business case for CSR
- Core sustainability issues in the Asian context:
- The environment
- Community investment and development
- Value chain issues
- Human rights
- Labour practices
- Materiality: Identifying the relevant issues for your business through stakeholder engagement
- Practices for strategic planning and implementation
- Communications and reporting
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.