Participants will gain insights into the latest technological developments and market trends in sustainable aviation fuel. They will also learn about the implications of major policies on the worldwide balance of sustainable aviation fuel.
After the workshop, participants will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to drive the growth of sustainable aviation fuel in their organisations and contribute to a sustainable aviation industry.
• Aviation industry professionals from airlines, airports and aviation fuel suppliers
• Fuel traders and business analysts
• Policymakers, government officials involved in aviation and energy policy
• Researchers and academics in the fields of energy, sustainability and aviation
• Non-governmental organisations and sustainability advocates
In this full-day workshop, the latest technical and market information will be presented in a small seminar setting. Real-life case studies and best practices will provide participants with a practical understanding of sustainable aviation fuel production and use. The Q&A session will allow for further discussion and clarification on any of the topics covered.