Bringing in key leaders and stakeholders from multiple fields, Sustainability Unplugged aims to highlight how we can re-imagine a more sustainable Philippines together while recognizing today’s most impactful sustainability leaders. The summit features discussions on the state of the Sustainable Development Goals in the Philippine context - viewed from the lenses of people, planet, prosperity, peace, and partnership.
At the centre of our program are conversations. We believe that conversations and candid discussions sow the seeds of fruitful ideas and collaborations. We can build a sustainable future, one conversation at a time.
On November 12, 2022, 1 to 4 pm Philippine time, we will be hosting five breakout rooms (online) with an “Ask-Me-Anything” format discussing SDGs in the Philippine context. You can register for one of the following breakout sessions:
- Breakout Room 1: Ending Poverty and Hunger (Enabling Access to Fundamental Human Needs and Rights)
- Breakout Room 2: Protecting our Natural Resources from Degradation
- Breakout Room 3: Prosperity and Fulfilling Lives for all Filipinos
- Breakout Room 4: Fostering Peaceful, Just, and Inclusive Societies
- Breakout Room 5: Poets for Climate: Pebble Poem Workshop (in partnership with The Climate Reality Project Philippines)
Let’s talk about the SDGs in the Philippine context and have conversations with a community of changemakers - like you!
To allow each participant to maximise their experience and encourage them to participate more, we will only have limited slots for each breakout room. Register now before slots run out! bit.ly/UnpluggedSummit2022