Sustainability strategy and reporting executive training
ILM & CPD Standards Office Certified
Date: 17/02/2021 - 23/02/2021
Date: 06/10/2021 - 12/10/2021
4 days live online or 2 days face to face
The Sustainability Strategy & Reporting Executive Training is designed to address the needs and expectations of demanding and experienced professionals. This training course is a highly specialized and focuses on the strategy components and the core structures which enable participants to embed Sustainability into their organisations strategically and effectively. Participants will be able to integrate Sustainability into corporate strategy; apply internationally recognised Sustainability frameworks, avoid unnecessary Sustainability complexities and transition into sustainable business models. We recommend this training to professionals who are, or seek to become, involved in reporting sustainability in adherence with international standards or to effectively embed sustainability into corporate strategy.
Aim and objectives
An advanced training program for professionals focusing exclusively on strategy and reporting! Participants:
- Create a roadmap for strategy implementation
- Understand how to improve Sustainability performance
- Practice on reporting Sustainability performance and disclosing Sustainability progress
- Develop effective Sustainability strategies
- Ensure effective disclosure of materiality process, Sustainability strategy, targets, goals and impacts
- Align Sustainability, ESG and CSR with business strategy
- Articulate and build the business case for Sustainability.
Take outs of the course include
Participants will achieve the skills and knowledge to bring new value back to their organisation by:
- Maximising impacts of Sustainability & CSR initiatives
- Improving sustainability performance against best practices
- Communicating sustainability outcomes to stakeholders to build brand value and increase competitiveness
- Sustainability risk and opportunity identification and assessment with benchmarking activities
- Developing effective sustainability strategies and implementation of those strategies through effective road maps
- Disclosing effectively sustainability aspects following international standards
Global ILM & CPD Recognition
Following your successful post-course assignment submission, you will receive the “Sustainability Strategy & Reporting Executive Training” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM, and your CPD Standards Office Certificate verifying 13.3 CPD hours, confirming your achievement.
Key topics include
- Sustainability & CSR Concepts
- Stakeholder Management
- Sustainable Supply Chains & Circular Economy
- Sustainability Assessment
- Sustainability Strategy
- Materiality Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting
- Purpose Branding & Communication
- Post-course Assignment for ILM Certification
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximizing retention. To support this belief, we built all our courses around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions.
Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying Sustainability, ESG and Corporate Responsibility concepts and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections.
Who should attend
We recommend this training to professionals who are, or seek to become, involved in reporting sustainability in adherence with international standards or to effectively embed sustainability into their organisations strategies.
An ideal candidate may:
- Have responsibilities in developing, monitoring and evaluating CSR/Sustainability activities
- Have direct involvement in CSR/Sustainability reporting
- Be moving into a position in which sustainability is a consideration
- Play a role in the shift of an organisation to a more sustainable vision
- Have duties involving strategic development which could benefit from a sustainable approach
Functions: CSR/Sustainability, Governance and Risk Management, Human Resources, Marketing/Communications/PR, Supply Chain/Logistics, Health and Safety, Environment, Quality, Operations, Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
Professional experience is required
Have said about our training courses
“The whole course content was very interesting. The enthusiastic way knowledge was transmitted and the global perspective of what is happening in the business world in the area of sustainability greatly contributed to the success of the course. Sharing different ideas with concrete examples and their application in the day-to-day management of our companies was what I liked most.”
I.N., Environmental Engineer, Grupo Águas de Portugal
“The training met my objectives; I gained practical knowledge and clarified a lot of things. Trainer is very good at explaining concepts with application on the real world. I would definitely recommend it to others”
Ruxandra Vladica, Events & Marketing Specialist, SBN
Download brochure (PDF)
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.