The GRI G4 training programme will enable the participants to become skilled at using the latest GRI G4 framework for developing GRI / CSR / Sustainability Reports. To get conceptual understanding and insights on GRI reporting process, join this detailed and specialised training.
Who is this training for?
Organizations involved in Environmental Health and Safety, Environmental Compliance, Construction, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Hospitality, Transportation, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Consultancy Services; Service Sector organizations; Government departments; Non Government Organizations and more. Your organization has an impact on the environment and society; therefore, grab this opportunity to see how you can contribute to the sustainable development of the country where you have your business.
What will be covered in this training?
The training will cover the following aspects of sustainability reporting:
- Prepare: Plan your GRI sustainability reporting
- Connect: Identify, prioritize and dialogue with your company’s stakeholders
- Define: Focus your efforts by selecting issues for action and reporting
- Monitor: Build your report by checking processes and monitoring activities
- Report: Launch your report and prepare for the next cycle
The objective in the case of entities that already issue sustainability reports , was to avail of the GRI certification, and have more members of the relevant teams take the training for knowledge and capacity building.
Participants will receive a certificate for the training issued by the GRI headquarters in Netherlands.
Pritika De Noronha