The Sustainability and CSR Masterclass will give you the confidence you need to discuss CSR and Sustainability topics, as it is especially developed for professionals starting their journey in Sustainability and CSR. Participants will gain an excellent understanding of CSR and Sustainability and an overview of all key areas related to the implementation of CSR and Sustainability in their day-to-day responsibilities. Participants will develop a broad understanding of the business case for sustainability and best practice.
The Sustainability and CSR Masterclass is an introductory training, addressing all the key areas of Sustainability and CSR. The training provides a holistic view of the Sustainability and CSR curriculum, including current issues, trends and key standards, while providing a tangible approach in addressing current and future challenges. The curriculum will equip you with a clear picture of what Sustainability and CSR is (and is not) and all the essential practical knowledge and skills you need to be successful in your new business role.
- Gain confidence in discussing CSR and Sustainability topics
- Identify Sustainability risks and opportunities
- Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
- Learn how to integrate CSR into corporate strategy
- Disclosure of corporate performance through international reporting Standards (UNGC, ISO26000, GRI, SROI)
- Comprehend communication methodologies (green marketing, greenwashing, cause related marketing)
- Adopt Stakeholder Management methodologies
- Maximise Sustainability Initiatives’ impact
- Practical application of CSR Concepts
- Myths of Sustainability and CSR
- International legislation
- Trends in Sustainability and CSR
- Sustainability Strategy
- Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Communicating sustainability, green marketing, storytelling
This training is for professionals from:
- CSR/ Sustainability
- Corporate governance and risk management
- Human recourses
- Marketing/ Communications/PR
- Supply chain
- Health & Safety
- Corporate level
- Corporate philanthropy/ NGOs
Global ILM Recognition
Receive your “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass” Certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying your knowledge and successful completion. Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post course assignment.
No prior experience in Sustainability and CSR is required.
Testimonial of former student
“The Masterclass is an excellent course to help jump start development in CSR & Sustainability. I was happy with the materials and the instructor; absolutely commendable are the encouragement of group activities and interaction during the whole day” – Rada Asenova, Recruitment Consultant
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.