The Sustainability and CSR Masterclass is designed to give participants the confidence and knowledge to discuss CSR and Sustainability topics in a professional setting. During this course participants will build an understanding of the key areas required to implement and to communicate CSR/Sustainability in day-to-day responsibilities.
To maximise the outcomes for participants in this introductory training, the curriculum adopts a holistic approach to the material and introduces current issues, trends, and frameworks while also motivating participants to forecast future opportunities and manage challenges of Sustainability.
By the end of this training participants will:
- Gain solid understanding of Sustainability and CSR terms and trends
- Learn to identify and prioritise Stakeholders
- Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
- Practice on disclosing Sustainability performance through international reporting framework
- Comprehend CSR communication methodologies
At the end of this one-day Masterclass, participants will have the confidence and know-how to:
- Communicate effectively on Sustainability and CSR topics in the daily working environment
- Identify organisational risks and opportunities in the sustainability scope
- Adhere to and exceed regulatory expectations through Sustainability and CSR excellence
- Practically apply Sustainability and CSR concepts in stakeholder management, strategic implementation, operational level actions, and basic level reporting disclosures
Global ILM & CPD Recognition
ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, management and coaching qualifications and a world renowned professional membership body representing over 25,000 managers and leaders.
The CPD Standards Office raises training standards by accrediting high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision.
Following your successful post-course assignment submission you will receive the “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM, and your CPD Certificate verifying 6.45 CPD hours, confirming your achievement.
Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post-course assignment.
Key topics include
- Sustainability and CSR Concepts
- Sustainability and CSR Trends and Legislation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Sustainability Strategy
- Sustainability Reporting
- Green Marketing
- Post-course Assignment for Certification
Who should attend
Sustainability is a rapidly expanding area of focus for all industries and sectors. This course is recommended for individuals with any experience level and across department functions who currently have some Sustainability and CSR responsibilities or may anticipate such responsibilities in the future.
Ideal participants may have duties or roles in:
- Governance and Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Health and Safety
- Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximising retention. To support this belief, we built this course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying CSR/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections. Each course closes with a post-course assignment to evaluate the level of knowledge gained through this course and upon passing results in the earning of an ILM endorsed certificate.
Sustainability and CSR Masterclass for the 3rd sector
This Sustainability and CSR Masterclass can be delivered for Non Governmental Organisations, Foundations and Social Enterprises wishing to understand how companies and organizations perceive CSR, community investment, enhance their relations and establish effective win-win partnerships.