The 13th Annual F.O. Licht’s Sugar & Ethanol Asia takes place on 5 - 7 March 2019. Join 100+ attendees from across the industry at the number 1 Asian Sugar & Ethanol event.
The 2019 event will focus on sugar, ethanol and cassava demand and production in Asia-Pacific, market insights, key drivers and trade arbitrage opportunities.
Reasons to attend in 2019
- Market insights and key growth drivers: Hear from and meet sugar and cassava millers, ethanol producers and buyers from across Asia Pacific.
- Boosting regional demand for biofuels: Find new business as government policies point to strong industry growth prospects in Asia-Pacific.
- Meet millers and producers: Hear first-hand the strategic issues millers and producers from across the region are facing.
- Seize trade arbitrage opportunities: Identify supply gaps for fuel and non-fuel ethanol and also sugar.
- Feedstocks to match rising ethanol demand: Increasing productivity of sugarcane, cassava and other feedstocks to meet policy demands.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.