The 13th Annual F.O. Licht’s Sugar & Ethanol Asia takes place on 5 - 7 March 2019. Join 100+ attendees from across the industry at the number 1 Asian Sugar & Ethanol event.
The 2019 event will focus on sugar, ethanol and cassava demand and production in Asia-Pacific, market insights, key drivers and trade arbitrage opportunities.
Reasons to attend in 2019
- Market insights and key growth drivers: Hear from and meet sugar and cassava millers, ethanol producers and buyers from across Asia Pacific.
- Boosting regional demand for biofuels: Find new business as government policies point to strong industry growth prospects in Asia-Pacific.
- Meet millers and producers: Hear first-hand the strategic issues millers and producers from across the region are facing.
- Seize trade arbitrage opportunities: Identify supply gaps for fuel and non-fuel ethanol and also sugar.
- Feedstocks to match rising ethanol demand: Increasing productivity of sugarcane, cassava and other feedstocks to meet policy demands.