SOLARCON India 2013 brings together the entire supply chain with a focus on PV manufacturing, production and technology and attracts equipment and materials suppliers; cell and module manufacturers; balance of systems (BOS) suppliers (inverters, batteries, tracking and mounting systems, integrators); distributors and project developers; academia and research; utility-scale developers and government. Industry leaders look to SOLARCON India to source the products, technologies, and solutions they need to meet the demand created by the Jawaharlal National Solar Mission, and the State solar policies and opportunities arising from Renewable Energy Certification and Renewable Purchase Obligations.
SOLARCON India is the event of choice for the solar industry in India and is your best opportunity to benefit from and influence the direction of India’s solar market. This best-in-class exhibition attracts highly-focused visitors from across the Indian solar manufacturing supply chain.
• Secure a booth at SOLARCON India 2013 and network with more than 4,000 national and international trade visitors.
• Gain brand exposure and meet real buyers with purchasing authority.
• Discover new trends and products in the industry as well as tap into the full spectrum of solar professionals.
• Forge links with local partners in the Indian marketplace.
• Reach out to the growing solar markets in Andhra Pradesh, Karnatka, Kerala and Tamilnadu.
The SOLARCON Difference
SOLARCON India is presented by SEMI India. SEMI India works year-round for the solar industry, guided by industry leaders in India and works to promote the best interests of the industry. In turn, SEMI India is supported by its parent company SEMI, the international trade association with global reach.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.