Enjoying 1,600-2,700 sunlight hours per year and an average direct normal irradiance of 4-5 kWh per sqm per day, Vietnam is ideally located to develop its abundant solar energy. Since 2017’s incentive plans, Vietnam has successfully attracted 20 GW of large-scale solar developments in the pipeline, making it one of the hottest spots of solar investment. With the first round FiT scheme terminated in June, how will the dynamics of this market change and what are you expecting to see in the coming round? With so many large scale solar pv plants coming online in the coming years, how to protect asset value and achieve optimised yields that are critical challenges to project owners? Will roof top solar, floating solar, or even solar + storage play a key role in the next round, and who are the most active players across the value chain? What are the key technologies delivering the best ROI and improved LCOE?
This forum is going to discuss the following key themes:
- The post 1st round FiT market analysis and impact thus far;
- New project pipeline and key players;
- Roof top solar and floating solar as new spotlight of investment;
- New technologies in module, inverter, and system development;
- EPC engineering, asset management, O&M, performance optimisation;
- Secondary market outlook for solar asset;
- Project financing and de-risking;
We look forward to welcoming you in HCM City in November.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.